Bama Weddings, LLC
501 Cotton Creek Dr.
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Thank you so much for your business!
We will do everything possible to make your wedding day stress free and everything you have dreamed of!
The following constitutes our legally binding agreement:
REMITTANCE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE DEPOSIT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT BY BOTH PARTIES.
Bama Weddings, LLC (hereinafter called the Officiant) and the persons being married (hereinafter called the Couple) agree as follows:
· The Officiant warrants that he/she is a professional Officiant; recognized as a legally ordained minister; fully qualified to officiate weddings in the States of Alabama and Florida.
· The Wedding Officiant will provide the following services for the fees outlined under the terms of this agreement. All additional services as listed below are discretionary to the Couple, must be agreed to by both parties in writing and payment is due at the rehearsal or if no rehearsal, prior to the service.
· The fee schedule is as follows:
Deposit - $50;
Ceremony - $90;
Rehearsal (optional)– $90;
· The Officiant will work with the Couple by e-mail, text or phone to allow them to prepare or choose their custom service. Officiant has sample services available for the Couple or the Couple may choose to modify the samples, create a ceremony or use one of their own choosing. The Officiant reserves the right to refuse any service that he/she is not comfortable performing, at which time a full refund may be made to the Couple.
· The Officiant shall arrive at the wedding location approximately 20 minutes prior to the time of the scheduled service.
· Officiant is prepared to dress in the manner that suits the style of your wedding, however, it is the responsibility of the Couple to inform the Officiant of any special attire requests.
· Service includes travel within Alabama or Florida; the optional rehearsal (if agreed upon) and ceremony itself.
· In the event that the scheduled Officiant is unable to perform the Couple’s wedding ceremony due to illness, hospitalization, accident, transportation breakdown or other unforeseeable causes, he/she will make every attempt to notify the Couple and arrange for another ordained Minister, licensed and qualified to perform weddings in the states of Alabama or Florida. In such an event that no substitute is available, all monies paid by the Couple to the Officiant will be returned and the Couple hereby agrees that the Officiant will not be held liable for any damages (including punitive) due to the non-performance of the ceremony or function.
· In the case of rain, the Officiant will do everything reasonable to reschedule or change venue if possible.
· The Officiant gives permission to the Couple to use his likeness in any photographs, videos or other recording media in any manner for any purpose they wish. Likewise, the Couple gives permission to the Officiant to use their likeness in any photographs, videos or other media for marketing purposes.
In consideration for these services, the Couple agrees as follows:
· The Couple understands that they must obtain a valid marriage license from the appropriate jurisdiction for which the ceremony will be performed and shall provide such valid marriage license to the Officiant to review and execute at the rehearsal or prior to the ceremony. The Officiant cannot perform a legally binding marriage ceremony without receiving the appropriate valid marriage license prior to the ceremony.
· This agreement is valid for the wedding service for the place, date and time agreed upon in writing. Any change to time, place or date must be agreed to in advance by the Officiant.
· The Couple realizes that the Officiant performs other ceremonies for other Couples and that excessive lateness or change in time can create a serious conflict in the Officiant’s schedule. The officiant is not required to wait in excess of 30 (thirty) minutes past the agreed upon start time. If the wedding does not begin within 30 (thirty) minutes, all fees are forfeited to Bama Weddings and the officiant is under no further obligation.
· If the Couple changes the time, date or place of the scheduled ceremony without the Officiant’s consent, the Officiant reserves the right to cancel the performance of the ceremony and shall in no way be held responsible or liable in any manner for such non-performance.
· Couple agrees to pay the Officiant the ceremony performance fee as listed above plus any additional services or unusual travel expenses which have been agreed upon in writing. To reserve the date, a deposit of $50.00 (fifty) shall be remitted. The remaining balance is due on the day of the wedding immediately prior to the ceremony. The $50 deposit is refundable up to 45 (forty-five) days before the original wedding date. Deposits may refunded within 45 (forty-five) days solely at the discretion of the Officiant.
· Deposits may refunded within 45 (forty-five) days of the wedding date solely at the discretion of Bama Weddings, LLC.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except in writing by both parties. Emails are acceptable. No other representatives or promises have been made except those that are set out in this agreement. If any part of this agreement is adjudged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining parts shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
It is NOT required, but if you would like a signed contract I am happy to provide one. Simply download the attached contract, sign, and return it to me by email.